Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Here is our new addition!!!

And here he is!!! OHHHHHHH !!! Isn't he so adorable. He was beep beep beepin' (backing up) onto Spencer. They are watching Sid the Science Kid. We love that show. So we were all doing our hair this morning, and we were all trying on the huge pink flower. Well, Jayden did not want the flower in her hair but guess who did???
Austin!!!!!! HEHEHE, sorry Quinn but don't he look so precious.. He acually did not mind it being there. I took it out though, he is our roughin' toughin' minny Spencer! All boy. But his curls were too hard to resist putting the flower in. LOL.



So, here you go, I took it out the pretty flower. And now he is an all american boy! Yeah!!! Ready to aim the water bottle at whoever passes by.
We are having so much fun. That he was tuckered out by 9:04am and fell right to sleep for his nap. I think I am going to try to put Jayden down. (Yeah right, I wish she slept that good)
Love ya guys!!!



No comments: