Sunday, February 1, 2009

My TV !!!!!!! No My TV!!!!!!

"So, I was totally minding my own business" Austin was thinking....

"And decided to take over,ahahahahhhhh......"
This is my Signing Times movie.
So, this was one of the most hilarious moments when Austin was with us. He and Jayden would stand infront of the Tv fighting over who could stand there. I tried so hard not to laugh, they are so cute together. They are so calm most of the time, it is like they are attached at the hip. It has been sad though now that Austin did have to go home. We really miss all the entertainment he brought with him. Thanks again Joanna for letting him stay with us we really had tons of fun!! Please go out of town again so we can have him come and stay again, it was too much fun!!!Love ya!!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Oh my word that is too funny. Those kids are going to make to best of friends.....and cute ones too.
Hope all is well.