Sunday, February 15, 2009

Trains TO Play with yeah!!!!

I don't know but Jayden was sure having soooo much fun playing with Annie and Clarabel. I tried to give her Thomas or Percy but she only wanted those two that she has in her hands and she is flailing them all over they place. I am suprised she did not hit the kid next to her!! Ok, so sweet Cydney, I had lost her for a second I was keeping an eye on the other two and Cydney went off, well as I was looking this train kept on hitting my leg I almost pushed it out of my way itwas getting really annoying, and look there was Cydney in her glory trying to play with me. Thank goodness I "found" her I was getting a little nervous that place was packed. She was so funny in it.

I s this not one of the coolest train tracks. It is like a roller coaster..

Spence and Jayden are playin' together with the trains. Spence ended up moving because Jayden was playing with the tracks and of coarse he did not like that....





No comments: