Saturday, May 16, 2009

My B-day!!!! Just so you know I am only 21!!

Ok, so I am really a little older than 21. But I look it right!! Anywho, I started my day out great we had Spencer's Birthday party that day and Kurt was able to get work off. Well, I (at the very last minute) decided to get a trim, well, I figured if I showed a picture and told her I was growing out my hair she would get the jist and not butcher it well if you keep on scrolling you will see what I mean. It is not too bad, but I have bangs very, very, very, very, very, very short ones!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! So, needless to say I will be pinning them back for months till they grow back out. I have also vowed never to let anyone touch my hair again. In January my wonderful hair was scorched, and now it is butchered. Tennessee hairstylists are crazy!!!!!!!!! Anywho, Iwas in tears, if you know me I never cry I tend to laugh hard and loud. Well, I was crying really bad at the salon and was all the way home. It was probably a combo of hair/getting younger/ girl time/ really tired/etc......
So, to get off my soap box thanks to Jonana Kurt was able to take me on this treasure hunt date, it was awesome and made me feel better. Well, one of our stops downtown was at the Cadillac Ranch where we listened to this guy sing, he was actually quite good. We had a soda there.
Here is the Caddy that is in this particular bar.

Here we are. Look how young I am........


Totally cute out fit I must say, I wonder who picked that out????? (Joanna)
Excuse the arms they are being worked on. (Crazy pushups and weights honestly I can barely type they hurt so good. :) HEHEHEHE....)

Well, I hope you are enjoying the Blog because there is always more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ahhhahahahahahahha!!!!


1 comment:

Jessie's Joy in Her Journey said...

Bummer about the hairstylists! You look great and I am glad you had a super fun birthday with Kurt.