Sunday, June 28, 2009

WE'RE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! From Grandma's and Grandpy's

So here are a couple of prints from the good ol' trip to New Jersey. Let me tell you we all had so much fun we are still trying to get back into a routine after 3 weeks!! My kids are still talking about the swing in grandpy's yard and the fun trips around the yard on the lawn mover. My kids thought that was all they could ever ask for and then................ We all went to Six Flags..... And to all there excitement the met rollercoasters and pop and carni food and all day thrills!!!! I think grandma and grandpy were definately tired after that day. They probably slept like babies, well until 5 am the next morning when all the little grandkiddos were ready to go again!!!

Kurt and I are about to get on the Bus ride of our lives!!!! yeah for NY bus drivers with out you I think the world would be headache and naucious free, thank you for our at risk ride to NY!!! Yeeehaawwww!!!! From good ol' Tennessee!!

I am totally shocked that this was Spencer's last ride and he still wanted to go on it again and again and again!!!!


Spencer, Cydney are totally enjoying the Wiggles dance while I think kurt is totally wore and the funny thing is I think this show was inbetween the 100th time we went on one of the kiddy rides!!!






Grandpy and Jayden could we say more... Oh, how cute!!!!
Cousins riddin' the ferris wheel!!!! Oh, no,what happened to Caden's eye? (heheehe) J/K Erica!!!





So, we really did have so much fun thanks mom and dad for letting us all come and bombard your house and have the summer of our lives. We love you tons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: