Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving lunch... yummy!

Well, if you know me I always pick out deserts before I pick a meal. This puppy is the Ultimate Pie it is a cheesecake, pumpkin pie with chocolate and peacans on top. You have got to try it I found it on http://www.bakerella.com/ my picture does not do it justice so hop on over there and take a look and be jealous. It was totally yummy and very rich. Here is our dinner nothing to spectacular but I went on over to Paula Deen's website (she is my favorite, some day I will make it down to Lady and Son's restaurant, someday soon) and made
the Sweet Potato Roll. It was great, a little too sweet but good.

Here we are Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!

I will be exercising right about now. Kids move over I need to use the tv, and die for about 40 mins. Gotta love Jillian Micheals.
PS Kurt did Jayden's hair, pretty funny huh, oh sweet Jayden we still love you!!

No comments: